Our Library and our Classic Hall
Operating the Cape Porpoise Library and maintaining our lovely, traditional community hall are our primary goals. Like everything, a solid financial base and willing supporters enable the Board to ensure the usefulness, safety, and availability of the hall for everyone in the community.
If you love the classic style of this fishing community’s traditional hall and want to see it continue to serve us (as you can see throughout this web site), please consider a financial donation to our non-profit.
Checks can be sent to Atlantic Hall, PO Box 7686, Cape Porpoise, ME 04014.
For your reference, our 501(c)(3) is registered with the IRS and the State of Maine. Our EIN is 01-6018670 and our formal corporate name is the “Atlantic Firemans Educational Association, dba Atlantic Hall.” See Past & Present for a history of our building.
If you would like to speak to a member of the Board about your questions and our plans, please call at 207-710-3560.
You shop. Amazon gives.
Support The Atlantic Hall by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com and signing up for Atlantic Firemans Education Association
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Click here
- Sign-in to your Amazon account
- Click “Get Started”
- Search “Atlantic Firemans Education Association”
- Select the organization
- Check the agreement
- Click “Start Shopping”
- Under the Amazon search bar, you will see “Supporting: Atlantic Firemans Education Association”
Thank you for your support!
-The Board of the Atlantic Hall
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.